Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wherefore, you must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ and endure to the end Behold thus saith the Father ye shall have eternal life. 2 Ne 31:20

I took a class where we were to think these words... I'm going home. That was super powerful. I got goosebumps when I said it to myself and cannot think or say it without a smile coming across my face and a calming peace in my heart. So if your down, have confidence in yourself and say IM GOING HOME. Not in a morbid way haha but when the day comes...thats where Im going... this is not home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ah.. I think thats what I needed today, a little spiritual lift thanks!