Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Let me paint the whole picture for you. We are sitting in the living area of our loft, on a blow up mattress wedged in between the television and the couch eating thai food take out. Were so lazy, but we love it! Casey would keep this mattress here forever if he could. Its here from house guests we had over the weekend and will probably remain here for the rest of the week.
UPDATE: After 3 weeks the mattress was put away.
A little about the dogs... We have two chihuahuas- Moses and Sammy, Moses is a 1 and 1/2 year old dwarf chihuahua and Sammy is an older rescue chihuahua (we have no idea how old). They are polar opposites. Moses is hyper, mischievous, super loving- on his own time- a momma's boy and quite entertaining. Sammy is way mellow, very well behaved, he dances when he needs to go out to pee, and waits for permission to get on the bed and always loving.
This is a play by play of Moses going for my pad thai. He thinks he so sneaky...
He pretends not to notice... Now he's eyeing it... Then he's lays his head on my thigh dreaming about it.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
These pictures are from Eric's birthday party. I credit Eric for my marriage. Ive been friends with Eric since... well I cant remember but years... and Casey and Eric have been friends for a long time as well. Eric was showing me pictures of a trip he took with Casey and the whole time I kept thinking- that guy is hot! So when I actually saw Casey at church I went up and introduced myself and the rest is his history.
We had a blast, sometimes you
humor wavelength- I love it. We laughed all night and cant wait to get together soon.
Monday, May 19, 2008
The other pictures are my two nieces Jade and Kaitlyn and my nephew Tyler. You cant really see from this picture but they wrote (or tried to write) Happy Poopy Day Casey. They spelled it "Happy Puppy Wei Kese."
I thought it was hilarious.. I I think that it'd do cool that at such a young age they know Casey would appreciate something like Happy Poopy Day.
This is my sister in law Nikki, me
and Jade's mom Christy and of course
the newest addition to the Treese Fam- Beautiful Lacy!
Friday, May 16, 2008
I have the funniest husband. Every time we take a photo I know it's never going to turn out like I expect. We had the best time tonight, my sisters- Kaoni and Daedrie's birthdays are May 14 and 16th so we all went out with my family to celebrate. It was a great time. Oh in case youre wondering about the bra it was one of their presents. Hopefully the girls had fun- we did. There were a lot of laughs and reminiscing. Were so lucky to have such cool families.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Poor Casey works his butt off with school and work. So we really only have Sundays to spend quality time together. But last Wednesday he called me and told me to be ready in 30 minutes because we were going out. It was so exciting. It felt like the old days when I'd try to look as pretty as I could for him and get all excited to see where we were going. This is a picture of that night. It's funny because Casey took it when I was still trying to fix my hair (you know- trying to look best for the camera). It's a classic candid shot of me because my friends love to make fun of me for pushing up the sides of my hair but I never noticed I did it. Anyway it was a great night. Surprise dates are the best kind!
1. What is your dream occupation? A: Mother and I'd love to write book reviews. C: Owner of Magic lamp with genie.
2. What color are your socks right now? A: I'm wearing white knee socks with pink and blue stripes up top (think Holly from Girls Next Door) C: Black
3. What are you listening to right now? A: I'm switching back and forth from Kanye to the Rolling Stones C:Led Zepplin BBC Sessions and MIA
4.What was the last thing that you ate? A: Panda Express, their Beijing Beef is excellent. C. A snickers bar
5.Can you drive a stick shift? A. Ummm Sort of. I had to drive a stick for two weeks and I was too impatient to wait for lessons so I just went out and taught myself. I'd like to apologize to everyone who were behind me at red lights. C: Like a G
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Seriously? This is like the Barbara Walters Question, "If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be? I would be a red crayon and Barbara, I would be a weeping willow tree. C. Green and Gold cause green is for the money and gold is for the honey.
7. What does your last text say? For sure I can do lunch Friday, Where do you want to go? From my sister in law. C. How much money do we have in our AGC account? From the pres.
8. How old are you today? 25. half way to 30, Yowza! Wow I never say yowza, don't know where that came from. C. 25
9. Favorite drink? A: Raspberry Lemonade, I go through a pitcher a day. I'm not lying. I have a very addictive personality. Ask Casey, I'm addicted to magazines, reading, The Hills, Rolling Stones Bios, I could go on and on. What was the question again? C. Wawa
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? A:basketball- but only live, and I prefer to be watching The Lakers. C. Skateboarding and Snowboarding.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? A: I cant answer that. C. Yes once, burgundy
12. Pets? A: Actually they are more like our kids. People brag about their kids and we brag about our two chihuahuas Moses and Sammy and they always give us that "It's not the same" look. We probably wont understand that concept until we have kids. C. Sammy is the Gentleman and Moses is the polar opposite of a gentleman
13. Favorite food? A: Good SUSHI and a good slice of cheesecake. These are both foods that can really be gross if not made right. C. Avocado egg rolls. A. add that to my list too.
14. What was the last movie you watched? A:Blades of Glory, "I'm gonna get inside your face!" I thought it was hilarious. C. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
15. Favorite holiday of the year? A: Hello! Christmas, I love presents and I love shopping and I really love seeing my nieces and nephews opening presents. Oh to be a kid again. C. Christmas because I get hella presents.
16. What do you do to vent anger? A: usually i just cry or yell, I used to throw things, I broke a windex bottle, a mug filled with hot chocolate (that sucked, hot chocolate is not easy to clean off carpet), a phone, then I switched to unbreakable things like magazines. I can admit and laugh about it now because I'M PROUD TO SAY I'M CURED OF THE THROWING HABIT! C. Im never angry. A. I beg to differ :)
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? : A. Barbies, my plastic kitchen with plastic food, and my moms makeup and high heels. C. I dont know as a child but my favorite toy ever is a tech deck.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? A: spring because it means winter is OVER. I hate winter, I get depressed. C. Spring because theres more daylight.
19. Hugs or kisses? A:I love it when Casey kisses the top of my head or my forehead. Its so sweet. C. Kisses on the lips.
20. Cherries or Blueberries? A. ripe raspberries. Mmmmmm C.Blue cherries, stupid question.
21. Whats your favorite way to relax? husband, pool, good book and raspberry lemonade all together of course. Well actually if its favorite I'd say... husband, private cabana on the beach, good book and raspberry lemonade. Unfortunately private cabana on the beach is hard to come by. C. Sleeping in, going to breakfast with my wife, and spending the rest of the day sending/receiving positive energy from the universe. namaste.
25. When was the last time you cried? A: Monday night When the Bachelor proposed. I know, its pathetic. Oh wait actually, I cried watching David Archeletto cry on American Idol tonight. Wow this is pretty pathetic. C. havent cried since Forest Gump
26. What is on the floor of your closet? A: pants, shoes, purses, shirts, a couple dollars, Thank goodness Casey and I have separate closets, he'd go crazy C.Nikes, pricetags, and my mojo.
27. Whats your favorite book? A: Yikes, Its so hard. I have a strong affection for books, so Ill name a few favorites; Catcher in the Rye, Mere Christianity and The Great Divorce (CS Lewis), Freakonomics, The Peacegiver, The Divine Center, The Alchemist and of course the scriptures. I could go on forever. C. How about the only book I've ever read cover to cover- The Firm
28. Favorite smells? A. Number One: Lilies! Vanilla, Patchouli incense, California Coast Air (even if its polluted haha) C. Alexis and Nag Champa
29. What did you do last night? A. Casey and I went shopping for my sister's birthdays and did a little shopping for ourselves, then I came home and read a little and tried to figure out this whole blog thing. C. Birthday dinner and another deep talk about my plans for the future.
30. What inspires you? A. my religion, my mom and dad who always treat me like I'm a good person and have so much faith in me, it makes me never want to let them down. They simply don't judge me, they just love me. I hope I can do that for my husband and my family, And of course Casey he's such a kind person he makes me want to be a better person. books. C. Thomas S Monson, the love of my life and gangster rap, and postive energy. A. I'm really happy Im at least before gangster rap.
31. What are you afraid of? A. This is a hard question and I'm inclined to skip it but I'll be honest... I'm afraid the ones I love dont understand who I am and who Im trying to be. I'm afraid I wont live up to my full potential, I'm afraid of sleeping alone in a house, I'm afraid the pain in my legs will never go away, I'm afraid of dark alleys and I'm afraid of my dog Sammy getting any older and im afraid of Heidi and Spencer getting any more publicity. ok afraid is not the word. C. debt and God.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? A. Cheeseburgers with avocado, Especially the ones at Burger Bar. Seriously good burger. C.Cheeseburgers from In and Out.
33. Favorite dog breed? A. Chihuahuas of course. They just have very distinct personalities and when Moses comes up to cuddle and kiss me I melt. I love cuddling with Sammy too he just cant breathe too close to me. C. Chihuahuas- thats easy
34. How many years at your current job? A. 1 month. I get bored super easy. Usually if I'm at a job longer then a year its because Ive switched positions 3 or 4 times. C. 3 years, 2 summers, one whole year .
35. Favorite place you've ever been? A. Maui! Casey and I wish we could go every year... someday. C. hiking Brighton with Johnny
36. How many states have you lived in? A. 3 C. 3
37. Favorite day of the week? A. Sunday because I finally get all day with Casey. I know its corny but we have the best time together. Constant laughs C.Sunday because of church
38. Ever driven motorcycle or heavy machinery? A. I rode on a motorcycle once, or bullet bike whatever its called and I hit the driver the whole way hoping he'd get the message to slow down! I'll never do it again. I hate motorcycles, if Casey bought one I'd seriously hire someone to steal it. C. yes I drove a motorcycle through the elephant loop mountain pass in Chaing Mai- Thailand. A: and he still says that brighton is his favorite place he's ever been.
39. Who's your favorite NFL team? A. umm...really...?? I guess the cowboys only because Casey's from Texas. C. Cowboys
40. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? A. does anyone have house phones anymore. Wait, actually we bought one two months ago, hooked it up and have never used it. C. Ditto