Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fun times with friends


These pictures are from Eric's birthday party. I credit Eric for my marriage. Ive been friends with Eric since... well I cant remember but years... and Casey and Eric have been friends for a long time as well. Eric was showing me pictures of a trip he took with Casey and the whole time I kept thinking- that guy is hot! So when I actually saw Casey at church I went up and introduced myself and the rest is his history.



We had a blast, sometimes you
can hang out with a group of people and everyone is one the same
humor wavelength- I love it. We laughed all night and cant wait to get together soon.










1 comment:

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Hey Alexis. Wurd. So, just today, I added you to my invite list so you can view my blog. I think I typed in the right email address, your gmail one, let me know if you don't get the invite from me! I need to revamp my blog, it's totally elementary...good job on your blog!