Wednesday, July 27, 2011

day 7

fruitIMG_0021

In the words of Rachel Zoe,
Do you die? I die over this picture.
How perfect is he?

Yes. I skipped day 5 and 6...
but I've been sick as a dog.
and Ginger's sparkles are driving her nuts.

Yesterday, she unfortunately had to ask me if my mouth was sick,
after seeing me throw up for the 3rd time.
Then she woke up in the middle of the night crying
and said Look! Look! to my mom who rushed to her bed.
Behold, vomit was everywhere.
My poor baby.
All three of us shared mild fevers.
And sweet Oliver nearly jumped out of his skin every time I blew my nose.

All I can say is thank goodness for moms.
My mom came to our rescue yesterday and babied all three of us babies.
And my mother in law, Peggy, took Oliver for the day
so I could recoup.

photo

momandg

These pictures of G and me crack me up.
Thats her Calamine Lotion. Bottom's Up.



No comments: