My friend Jessica posted 50 things they're grateful for and I loved it so I am being totally unoriginal and ripping off her idea.
So here's our list... definitly in no particular order.
2. warm chai
3. Moses and his crazy personality
4. Sammy and his mellowness
6. forgiveness from our loved ones
8. Vanity Fair and W
9. Celebrity Rehab and Steven Adler
10. the economy (this one was Casey's... I gave him a confused look for obvious reasons... his reply, "Just put it down, it's profound.")
11. the early pioneers (again, casey)
12. Books. And our awesome collection.
13. new socks
15. our families, of course
16. our friends
17. our jobs
18. the lessons we've learned about money since weve been married (i.e. dont ignore your gas bill 2 months in a row).
19. looking for our new home
21. the gospel
22. The singles ward (where we met)
23. unisom -a pregnant woman's dream come true.
24. the constitution (casey is thinking really hard about his answers)
26. The Rolling Stones
28. straightening irons
29. Those red boots that keep me motivated to work.
31. swimming pools
32. our church calling which has taught us a lot about patience and how to deal with rowdy kids. (Our kids call Casey "the fun one")
34. Tylenol PM
35. I had to delete this one- it was Casey's answer- a guys answer- Im sure you can figure it out.
36. Books on cd (otherwise driving would be a hellish experience)
37. Our dogs learning new phrases like "Go to your bed." and "Go Pee." (we have to tell moses to go pee otherwise he just smells bushes).
39. Ginger kicking- it definitely helps with the anxiety
40. our new duvet cover
43. our gap discount (thanks Peggy!)
46. Dr. Pepper
48. Shark Steamer
49. Gillette Fushion Razor
50. As previously mentioned because I cant stress it enough... our faith, our families, our friends and the upcoming arrival of Ginger. Because all the material things mean nothing compared to these blessings.