8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. Scrubs (I feel like JD, Turk, Carla and Elliott are my family)
2. The Rachel Zoe Project- Love this show!
3. Gossip Girl
4. America's Next Top Model...although I vote Tyra as my most hated person on tv, along with Spencer.
6. The Hills
7. Sex and the City (even though I've seen every episode...I know, I'm going to hell)
8. Jon and Kate +8- If they can do it with 8 I can do it with 1.
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS. oooooh I love this part.
1. Fragrance of Saigon ...whole in the wall Vietnamese restaurant.
2. I Love Sushi
3. Smith's and Wollensky's (but I cant afford it so I dream)
4. Chronic Tacos
5. Cafe Rio ( I feel so unoriginal saying this but that pork Mmmmm)
6. Pin Kaow
8. Red Robin...for the fries.
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. I forced myself to eat a big breakfast of eggs, toast and potatoes so I wouldn't have dizzy spells at work.
2. Went to work.
3. Gossiped with my co-worker.
4. Went to the pool after work and layed out with my neighbor Sheila who lives in Chicago but has a condo in Manhattan (in Las Vegas) where we live... so I only see her every other week or so.
5. Listened to her advice about raising Ginger. (everyone has advice, but I welcome it) she made strong suggestions I maintain a "life". Word.
6. Signed up and look for friends on facebook. Then regreted it. Then un-regreted it. Now Im still deciding.
7. Received a call from a friend Lauren that I haven't seen in forever. She happened to be in Manhattan and I went over to the condo where she was at and surprised her with my new belly.
8. Lauren forced me to sit on the couch, got me a blanket, a glass of ice water and gave me an hour long foot rub while we giggled over silly things. I was really grateful for this. I needed it.
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
2. Visiting our friends in California next week. I know we'll have a great time with them!
3. Visiting our friends in Utah Soon!
4. carving pumpkins and eating homemade chili.
5. Getting bigger (hopefully in the stomach only!)
6. Halloween! Thanksgiving! Christmas!
7. Casey graduating...someday.
8. Moving in January.
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
1. The temperature dropping...slowly but surely.
2. Comfort food.
3. Windows open.
4. The warmth the holiday season brings.
5. Making my first trial Thanksgiving dinner.
6. Being able to walk the dogs in comfort.
7. Spending time with family for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
8. Changes in fashion
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Casey Graduating.
2. Healthy Happy Ginger.
3. Moving into a home.
4. Not stressing over money. Does that ever happen?
5. Economy flourishing.
6. Frye Riding boots and a fake fur coat.
7. The election being OVER.
PEOPLE I TAG ARE:
Sorry couldn't come up with 8.