Since being pregnant my taste buds have really changed.
Spicy food has never tasted so good.
In fact yesterday I found myself putting Sriracha (a thai hot sauce) on my food.
Something I have never done voluntarily.
Unfortunately, I cant tolerate eel which I used to love.
And I found that white sauce on fish makes me sick.
However, an ice cold boba drink is one thing
that has become 10x's better.
Along with Vietnamese style eggrolls and fish sauce.
My old coworker owns Boba Cafe in the Target shopping center.
Here are some other things I am loving right now.
1. Ultrasounds. The most incredible thing I have EVER
seen is my little peanut floating around in there. Wow, is now the most overused word in my vocabulary.
2. Volcano Candles from Anthropologie. Best Smell Ever.
3. Back rubs from Casey. I got two yesterday.
Which makes me want to forgive him for not helping me clean the dog pee.
***By the way if you Blog Friends could leave a comment for Casey pleading with him to help me with that... that would be fabulous. You could even drop the pregnancy word on him. Dog Urination and Pregnancy Do Not Mix. PS if you have never commented before this would be a terrific start.
4. Pharmakon by Dirk Wittenborn. I read this book in 3 days. I could have finished it in one and a half but I forced myself to put it down so I could enjoy it longer. It was that good. Pharmakon means both Cure and Poison in greek. Probably, the neatest word ever.
5. My ultra conservative neighbor who blasts 2-Pac while his wife's at work. I like to picture him wearing an apron and cleaning up their maltese's pee. It gives me hope.
6. This Lady
She does not let me down!! I've made 3 of her recipes just this week and they were all delicious. The best was her Outrageous Brownies. They have a pound of butter in them so you know they are good. And if you eat them while their hot they taste like Molten Chocolate Cake. They call for 2 teaspoons of instant coffee but I used decaffeinated because I'm super righteous like that.
7. The Shark Steamer.
This little number changed my life. I have the most high maintenance floors ever! Ugh! I hate them. I still have to clean them practically daily but it doesnt take me 3 hours. (Thats not an exaggeration) It used to take me three hours. Now they are done in a half hour. Fabulous!
Did I mention mine is pink?
The Scandal!! I love Blair. She is so good at being the villain you secretly love. Casey complains all the way through it but I honestly think he likes it. When ever a super scandalous thing happens. He is way enthusiastic about the drama. He starts jumping up and down on the couch yelling Oooooohhhh! Maybe that was supposed to be between the two of us. I also really liked the pilot for Privileged. 90210, however, is terrible. I gave it another chance this week and it was horrible. Brenda's not even in it and Jennie Garth is a wet blanket. No more chances. Even if I am totally bored I am not tuning in.
9. Change of Seasons! Sweaters. homemade chili and cornbread. pumpkins. the heater. the smell of the heater when you first turn it on. my belly bump making an appearance. decorations. Christmas shopping. lots of family. a tree. La di da.
10. This picture of Casey showing off his stellar rock hard abs.
I am going to sign off in true gossip girl fashion...