Wednesday, July 9, 2008

If you wanna change your life in a Heartbeat get some old- school Madonna

I know this is very difficult to picture but occasionally I can be viewed as either a nerd or just plain unfunny. I know, stay with me on this... So what typically happens is this impulsiveness takes over. Somebody says something and then I, without PAUSE (this is a key phrase), will return the volley and say something back and many times after the crash and burn I think to myself... yikes or How can anyone think that wasnt funny? OR Did that just come out of my mouth? I watched a video from Perez that will change my life forever. (oh beware, F bomb at 2.30)
WATCH THE LIFE- CHANGING VIDEO
Do you know how many home made music videos circa "late eighties early nineties" I have? Tons and half of them are me singing to Madonna although Ace of Base was a good choice too. Okay, point is Juliette Lewis is a bit of a nerd. I guess this isnt new (she wore "gangsta braids" to the oscars) but it's just manifested in this video. It seems like I have a bit of Lewisness within me and I can go back to embracing it. High-Five!

1 comment:

amber belmonte said...

i just watched that video yesterday! juliette lewis is dope! and so are you my love! HIGH FIVE!