Tuesday, July 1, 2008

He Thought I Was DINNER But I Was The SHARK...

WARNING: CHEESY POST P.S. I changed the title slightly but I'll give you a dollar if you know who sings that song with that line in it. Update, I (in usual alexis fashion screwed up a lyric of one of my favorite songs...this is the right one, so now I'll give you 2 dollars)

As I said a thousand times, I first saw Casey in a series of photos and I HAD to meet him. These are a few of the pictures that made me fall in love with Casey and I can honestly say looking at them I felt something, maybe infatuation but I'm a romantic and I'd like to think it was something more significant, like deep down I knew I was looking at my future husband.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

your to funny, but so sweet! =) hey email me your number.

amber belmonte said...

crap... what's the song... i know it! cute post by the way! :) i have blogger's block. and i'm busy ya know... eating brownies and... stalking other blogs. maybe i should post about that.

Unknown said...

Hey everybod look at Casey!!
Cute pics. I don't know Casey I think Alexis still has a thing for you. You need to post about your Toes.

amber belmonte said...

bouncing souls - shark attack? does google... i mean do i win? and i swear there is a song with 'hunter' and 'fox' in the lyrics... i'm thinkin' from the 80's... maybe?