Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ginger and Elmo's friendship back in the day,


This was a post from December 28th, 2009.

Three years, 9 days ago. 
Its one of my most favorites.




p1

p2

p3

p4

p5

p6



Well Ginger, Elmo was just being honest.

Today I read this...

Happy for this moment

In THIS moment...
the house is quiet.
Ginger is napping.
music is playing quietly.
I can smell my lilies Casey bought me.
I'm in my pj's
on the couch with Moses
playing on my computer,
instead of cleaning my house.
drinking tea with milk.
And I just spent a half hour
of my life
putting words into
my 10 month old daughter
and Elmo's mouth's.
Can you say huge nerd?

So in this moment I am happy.
and what I'll take from that
is
I have a happy life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! That was too perfect!!!! :D
-Susan-