Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dont come here...

if your looking for optimism.

May I vent? Thank you.

I hated today.
It was just a bunch of busyness, mixed in with ridiculousness, mixed in with tears, guilt and anger
and there you go.

And Im so tired of days like these.
The ones that just come and go and you realize
there is just so much more to life than all of this.
And the only person I can hold responsible for the way I live this life is me.

Theres just so much sadness going on and it gets to be consuming.

But ugh, Im over it. I need to buck up and start saying, to hell with it...
Im doing what I can do better the situation, thats all I can do, I need to let go of the rest.

easy peasy right?
off to bed. tomorrow- a new day. another chance.
well what do you know? a smidge of optimism.

2 comments:

mel or kel said...

This is exactly how I have felt the last couple of days!! It makes me feel better that I am not the only one going through some hard times-but I hope yours are over soon :) I am also trying to be positive and roll with whatever comes at me. Doesn't time move slowly when you are waiting for something?! We can do it!

Jessica Wilcox said...

I had this last week. I'm not even kidding. If you could take a snippet of my thoughts, most of this was going on. I got some homeopathics to help me get more balanced and it actually helped. ::which is incredible, bc nothing else helped:: So did talking to some certain people. <3 you